I am delighted that you are e-visiting Invisible Crown!
I have a lot to share, but so that I don’t give you too much of a read I will be putting out heaps of videos on topics I am passionate about (listed at the bottom). Having been in the Performing Arts Industry for 15 Years and ran an Arts space for 9 Years, I have collected lots of beautiful stories and ideas I must tell!
I have encountered more miracles than I could count in this journey. I honestly couldn’t do this without God’s help and the most amazing team and mentors! Invisible Crown is my dedication to God for gifting me the joy of purposeful work and an opportunity to make enduring change.
1st Peter 4:10 is dear to us because it also embodies ‘Our Why’ and how we are anchored by our Christian faith in the delivery of our programs. See: PROGRAM DELIVERY STATEMENT
Why Visit Us:
At Invisible Crown, our students are;
Poised enough to handle failure or success.
Courageous enough to try again regardless of fear.
Disciplined enough to cooperate in teamwork.
Self-assured enough to stand up for their own ideas and
Creative enough to explore then share their discoveries with the world!
Our major attribute of The Crown (Confidence), seeps into every aspect of a child’s path to impact them positively.
Interestingly, at IC you will meet the Guitarist who is also an Engineer, The Ballet Instructor who is also a Psychologist or Pianist who is also a mathematician! Because Art can still co-exist with these ‘non-artistic’ professions.
I would like to encourage each one of us to dream with our children from an early age. To stop brushing aside every hint of non-academic interest but dare to explore it with our children. Their path, guided by Gods purpose will be an incredible one!
All for God’s Honor!
Joy Wambui Kairu – Founder.
Upcoming Video Topics:
- The importance on harnessing talent before the age of 7 Years.
- Why Invisible Crown is a no Gadget Zone.
- My Journey with the Crown (Confidence).
- Why God should be the anchor of a creative/artistic individual.
- The impact of Music on: Mind, Emotions, Spirit and Habit.
- Why Confidence/The Crown should exist with all its 5 attributes.
- The risk of stifling artistic or creative interests in an individual.
- The impact of using your gifts and abilities with Christ in mind.